Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014: A look back


I thought I would share my year in review a little differently than last year because it's been my first year blogging. This year I'm sharing 2014 moments from here on SCxo. You can take a peek at what I was up to in 2013 here if you're interested.

 ~ My most popular post on Pinterest can be found here. I remember I was so excited to do this post I stayed up until 3a.m to finish it. 

~ My most viewed post on Strawberry Chic is this review on hair extensions

~My most popular workout post is this no treadmill cardio workout. These are my favorite types of workouts (back when I did that..) Take a look at my fitness tab above for some workouts (hey I know it's on your resolution list!)

And finally a look back at some of my favorite looks of 2014: It's funny to look back at these and I can see how awkward I felt.. Also, the outfits don't follow a typical weather pattern because I go back and forth from Savannah and Atlanta often, and GA is bipolar. Each is complete with a link to the original post if you're interested in the details. 

Can't you tell this was one of my first fashion posts shot in public #awkwardhands (link)

Date night look (link)

Boho look for Sunday brunch (link)

This black and gold combo was my most popular fashion look of the year! I had just received this necklace, and I still love it just as much.

A look worn on my brothers birthday Link

(link)

A look from my cousins beautiful Savannah wedding (link)

The perfect fall day at the pumpkin patch (link)

 ^^ My personal favorite fashion look from 2014. Maybe it's because it was the most perfect day to go to the dock... (link)

(link)

My latest fashion post (link)



Wishing everyone a safe and happy 2015!!

This post is linked up with: Pumps and Pushups, Fashion and Feathers.

11 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Hope 2015 is great for you and can't wait to see what you accomplish

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, and I am looking forward to following in 2015! Happy New Year!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits! Have a fab new years xoxo

    realisings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable looks, can't wait to see whats to come for you in 2015! Happy New Year to you! xoxo.

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection! Happy New Year!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great looks I am so gad to have met you though "blogland" this year! Happy New Year!
    Xo Miss Erin
    See what I have to say at:
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely blog (: And thanks for sharing this post. Love all your outfits! I especially love the shoes on the first pic and the (faux?) fur vest on the last one.

    http://simplyzyndee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The vest is faux of course ;) It's from Zara!

      Delete
  8. I love that you look effortlessly chic in your photos! My favorite look is that black maxi dress, though. So simply sophisticated!

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post and a new blog design. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorites too! Maxi dresses are so comfortable that I forget you can dress them up!

      Delete
  9. Love all these looks! Happy new year lovely.
    pissokrisso.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete