Monday, November 3, 2014

{PUMP}kin Patch








When I visited Atlanta a few weeks ago, I planned a day trip with Tim up to Burts Pumpkin Farm. In Savannah I've had zero percent of that fall feel, and I was in need of some! I've always preferred to make the extra drive to Burts in North Georgia because the weather is a bit cooler and the drive is gorgeous in the fall. I wore my favorite sweater from American Eagle and paired with the infamous plaid blanket scarf and some Michael Kors boots. Oh and I choose to ignore the fact that the "baby pumpkins" are in fact squash. I'll spare you the 50 pictures of pumpkins currently on my phone.


A little Halloween recap: Between the snatching/jerking/cleaning and dancing I'm still sore. 



How was your Halloween? Happy Weekend!



8 comments:

  1. Oh wow we do not have such pumpkins in South Africa, they are huge

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look! I have that same sweater and scarf! I need to recreate this look asap!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking up at your Halloween costume! Love the flowy shirt and boot combo!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always buy those cute little squash- pumpkins!Love your costume:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! First of all, I laughed out loud at your costume - awesome! Second of all, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post to get all the details - sorry if you've already been nominated and I missed the post!

    xoxo, colleen
    Pleather & Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit at the pumpkin patch is adorable. On a side note, I've never been to a pumpkin patch and I'm super jealous of this post!

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfit! Love your boots!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit and such cute pumpkin patch pictures!! that scarf is perfect for fall!

    Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete