Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Feminine Camo?




Top: Old Navy / Skirt: J. Crew Factory / Belt: ASOS / Heels: Ivanka Trump / Bag: Rebecka Minkoff / Bracelets: Stella and Dot, Coach, Tiffany and Co.  { Shop these and similar options in widget below! }


Camo is one of those trends you probably either love or hate. I definitely had to talk myself into purchasing this top, because honestly I didn't think I could pull it off. Pairing it with a skirt, bow belt, and some fun pumps (of course I went with leopard) made it fit right it. Now I challenge you to style an outfit around a piece out of your comfort zone!  






button

11 comments:

  1. Love how you made camo girly!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit, I really love your shoes

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and styled camo perfectly! Love the bow belt!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the camo and cheetah combo! That bow belt is perfection, too!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Amanda! The leopard is perfect with the camo! I haven't tried Ivanka Trumps shoes, but these are adorable!

    Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit that I am not a camo fan, but you have made it work perfectly here!

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have never thought to pair camo with animal print! But I love the combination and yes-it totally looks feminine with the skirt and accessories! :)
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this girl!! The leopard and camo look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable look! You definitely made camo feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your feminine camo look today. Your gold belt is the perfect finishing touch. :)
    Angela
    www.prettyinherpearls.com

    ReplyDelete