Monday, October 20, 2014

Pink Elephants





 top: J. Crew (sale! .. also mentioned in a post here) // Shorts: J. Crew //
Bag: Coach Willis (old, classic is in widget below // Scarf: Stella and Dot //
Shoes: C. Wonder (old, shop the newer styles here)

For months I tried to track down this sold out scarf, and after meeting my new S&D seller on Instagram (check her out here) she finally hunted one down for me! But now you're in luck because they just re-released a new version for holiday. It's SO soft and has pink elephants, need I go on?  I've already worn it three times, but considering there's probably only been two fall-ish weather days in Savannah I'd say those are pretty good odds.



Happy Monday,



Pumps and Push-Ups

16 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look! I love that scarf!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that scarf?! And your loafers? In love! You look fab!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scarf! You styled it great! Especially for warm fall weather :)

    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that scarf! I get why you hunted for it! :)
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable! I love this look from head to toe :)

    If you have a sec, I’d like you to check out the latest on my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable scarf and I really like your shoes!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is adorable. I'm loving these flats!

    xo, Megan Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this bright and happy look! It is always the best feeling when you can snag an item you wish you had purchased!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your scarf is the cutest! Love the colors too!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable are your shoes?!! the scarf is great, and you look gorgeous as usual!

    Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so gorgeous! I am so happy you stopped by my blog. I love yours. The monochrome top and shorts with the bright scarf is such a great look.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  12. this look is so stinkin cute! love the loafers and the photo of you sitting on stairs with the pumpkins.

    xx,
    Kate | The Fancy Pants Report

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love your hair!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is such an adorable scarf! love all the pops of vibrant colour in your outfit! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great casual look! I love when you find something you've been searching for...it's the best feeling! Great pictures as well, you look adorable!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete