Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tangerine












This is a look from past Saturday, so I couldn't pass up sharing my date night set up so I didn't miss any of the college football action. This top was a no-brainer for me, I'm a sucker for anything with ruffle details! I got a size up to have a looser fit, and the material is very soft and stretchy. My necklace is old from Jewelmint, but I LOVE this one! I'm excited to finally debut these shoes from Sole Society, they were a hit on Instagram and are actually comfortable despite how skinny the bottom of the sole is. Plus, they're now on sale at Nordstrom!


Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Such a great vibrant color top! Love the shoes! Perfect date night look!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top and those gorgeous heels!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top looks so great with your skintone! I am in love with those heels too!!
    xo http://www.pinterest.com/x0nicolee/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top, great color and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color looks fabulous on you!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is one mighty hard color to pull off, and you do it quite well my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shoes are gorgeous! And I love this color on you.

    xo, Megan Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit!~
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. The peplum looks so great on you! Love the shoes as well. x E

    Elizabeth Victoria Clark

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the peplum with the ruffle, that color looks great on you!
    xo
    Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete