Thursday, September 18, 2014

Seasonal Staples




Since there is still absolutely no sign of fall here in Savannah, I wanted to at least join in on the fun by sharing my favorite fall wardrobe staples. Of course leopard is included, but when I think of fall I also think leather and fur for adding texture, stripes and plaid for layering, and a new favorite camo. I've always enjoyed military inspired pieces, but I'm ready to go full force by adding camo into the mix!  Along with these classics, I want to add in a wool floppy hat, some gray jeans, and of course puffer vests! I can't wait till I can actually start wearing long sleeves and scarves, which probably won't be until November.. Until then this will have to do! You can shop all of these pieces in the widget below :)




9 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! Love all these and I'm trying to work them into my wardrobe for fall!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you are reading my mind!! These are absolutely all of my fall favorites! :)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I'm personally on board with the camo trend but I am LOVING the rest of your picks! Gorgeous!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making me so excited for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your pics, my closet needs to get bigger pronto!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single pick you made although the leather skirt and that brown faux fur dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the plaid, its such a fall staple

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that camo scarf! Such an easy way to incorporate the camo trend into my wardrobe! :)

    xoxo

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete