Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Orange is my new black






Top and Skirt: Francescas (old) / Necklace: J. Crew (old) / Shoes: Tory Burch / Watch: Coach / Spike Bracelet: Stella and Dot / Bangle: Henry Bendal / Bag: Coach (old) 

Between my last two posts, orange has definitely been on my radar. Today we had a guest speaker so I actually dressed up for class. Summer is still going strong down here in Savannah, so I can't even think about scarves and boots yet. I haven't used this coach bag in a long time, but every time I do I feel so "big girl". My top and skirt are both older from Francesca's, and these flats are my go-to when I need to dress up but feel weird wearing heels (like to class). I found similar options for you to shop in the widget below!




Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Love that bag!!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! That skirt is so pretty. I can't believe that bag is from Coach it's so designer-looking!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit! Love the skirt
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect title for this blog post :). Great skirt!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this pop of orange. Perfect color on you.
    www.kissthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo. Orange and nude go together so well!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that skirt, I bet you'll get a ton of wear out of it this fall!
    coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color combination! Orange is something I've strayed from in the past but now I want to try it out again!
    Great post girl!
    xo,
    Amanda
    affordablebyamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete