Monday, September 22, 2014

Shop Strawberry Chic

I've finally launched my Instagram closet shop! Thanks to my closet organization post (see it here) I cleared out items I haven't worn or no longer fit (wah.. but the truth). Be sure to follow here - @shopstrawberrychic to see some new additions this weekend when I visit home! Right now, items include dresses, tops, jackets/hoodies, skirts, shoes, and accessories (iPhone cases, belts, and jewelry) It is my first time selling, so wish me luck! Also, if you have any advice on selling I would greatly appreciate it!




Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I just cleaned my closet out, and realized I need to make it a habit.

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the launch, girl. The pieces are fab. Sending you lots of luck! If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete