Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Spotlight: Goodnight Macaroon







I've heard of Goodnight Macaroon a while back, but it wasn't until recently that I actually checked out their website. It was so good that I couldn't help but share with ya'll! I intended on linking each product, but I noticed their site doesn't work with direct links for some reason. Anyway, here is a look at my favorite cardigans, tops, and dresses. Their line speaks to my closet, with all their feminine stripes, ruffles, and patterns... all of which I love! Plus, they offer 20% off your first purchase. What's your favorite? 



10 comments:

  1. That second cardigan is so gorgeous! And loving all of those tops!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got a romper from Goodnight Macaroon and I absolutely love it! Love your picks, too!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so checking this out!! That striped peplum top is amazingggg!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg so cute! I just heard of them the other day! Love all your picks!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered that flamingo top a few days ago and can't wait to get it in the mail!
    Amy || Coral Native

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, and I've never heard of it!!! The peplum dress is so chic! You have such great picks!
    Xo
    Brittany Blake
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally love all of those picks! Thanks for the post!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I love those two blazers! They are so pretty!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing picks! Love the top with the flamigos!
    -Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE all of these!!! Deff need to check out this website!!
    Your blog is awesome! I'm now a follower via bloglovin!!! <3

    xo, Lizzie
    Haute-off-the-press.com

    ReplyDelete