1. I wasn't going to do a Friday Favorites because I did't think I had much to talk about. Wrong. My friend sent me this link and I knew I had to share. If you love emojis (especially the smiling pile of poo, you must read!)
2. I couldn't get over how cute this dressing room was at Kate Spade, so it counts as a favorite.
3. I finished watching both seasons of Orange is the New Black on Netflix, so what do I watch next? Re-watch Gossip Girl, because once isn't enough. Do ya'll have any recommendations? That is if I actually have the time once school starts back up..
4. Someway, somehow, I hit a new level of leopard love this week. Some leopard shoes and this scarf will definitely be making its way to a closet near me, soon.
5. I've been eating Nutella gram crackers and whatever else my little heart desires ever since I got back from Savannah. In fact, I just ate the Pizza Hut cookie pizza for a second dinner (SMH!). Next week will be a different story, thats for sure. But for now, I've enjoyed it :)
Tim and I are heading to Savannah this morning to finish up moving into a new apartment and enjoy our last weekend together before another semester starts on Monday. Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!