Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Favorites

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

Already time for another favorites, I'm sad to see July go. Before we know it, it will be scarf and boot season. However, it's finally August and I can start putting this gorgeous Kate Spade planner to productive use! 

The coconut oil and lip scrub have gotten my lips in lipstick shape finally. I've been loving this combination for my lips, but I've also been using the coconut oil as my nightly moisturizer after the shower. It soaks in fast and I feel like it's done wonders for my skin. Another beauty combo I've been loving is this Dior primer and Too Faced mascara. I'm pretty picky when it comes to mascara, hating any signs of clumps, yet this combo achieved volume without any of that! Plus the primer is supposed to condition your lashes to help with growth, so any of that business is welcomed.  

I featured this Banana Boat self tanner in my Beach post (if you missed it click here). It's jumped in front of my beloved St. Tropez as my go to tanner. It's a fourth of the price The color is just as natural once you wash off the excess in the shower, and it lasts SO much longer! 


What have been your summer favorites?


1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing that Stella necklace :) I bought Nars lip gloss in Angelika this week, I can't get enough. We do a monthly faves linkup the first Wed of every month, I'd love for you to join us sometime!

    ReplyDelete