Friday, July 4, 2014

Holiday Weekend




Yay for holiday weekends! Even though I'm working today (hospital life), I'm still planning to celebrate this weekend with friends and family. This evening I'm going to a family cookout at Tim's, then tomorrow we're heading to Blairsville camp with my family. I can't wait for nutella smores and hiking! I hope ya'll have a safe and fabulous 4th!



Now it wouldn't be a holiday weekend without some great deals, so here are a few I'll be peeking at!


ASOS: 20% off your purchase with code PARTYINTHEUSA. Love this embellished tulle skirt && this floral kimono. 

Bloomingdales: 20%-65% off a "large section" in store and online. My faves include: 

Gap: 25% off with code TREAT + 4% cash back on Ebates

J. Crew: Extra 40% off final sale items with code SHOPMORE + 6% Cash back on Ebates (J.Crew factory 40-60% off everything)

Tory Burch: 20% off $250 // 25% off $500 // 30% off $750



EBATES SPECIALS:
Nordstrom, SephoraMacys, Kohls, and J.C Penny : 8% cash back 

J.Crew, Saks off 5th: 6% cash back

Kate Spade: 3.5% cash back





Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment