Monday, November 28, 2016

My Wedding Accessories


monique huilier wedding gown, all lace wedding gown, monique lhuilliar bride, joan pillow salon
pink the mrs box, wedding ring box, velvet ring box, shane company engagement ring
kate spade keds, glitter keds, wedding keds, wedding flats
wedding reception dress, bhldn dress, bhldn drive, bow dress
vintage wedding garter, handmade wedding garter, the garter girl review
jimmy choo sale shoes, sparkly wedding shoes, wedding shoe ideas, jimmy choo wedding
the mrs box, wedding accessories, wedding perfume , ring box

I'll keep it short and sweet in today's' post because cue the fireworks... I did a video chatting all about my wedding day accessories (and it uploaded on xfinitywifi, because we STILL don't have cable + internet). I hope you like it! I did want to mention I found a few "dupes" of my bow dress if you love the look but not the price. ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ). 







My sweater is from Target and under $30
I hope everyone's post-holiday Monday is going well! 



xo Amanda John
SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Aww love this post and this video! All your accessories are so darling, your wedding looked absolutely beautiful! I just subscribed to you on YouTube! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you SO much, you made my day! Watching your organization video now.. definitely need all the help I can get in that department!

      Amanda

      Delete
  2. This so gorgeous and special Thank you for sharing all about your wedding!

    ReplyDelete