Monday, March 2, 2015

Monthly Favorites: February


Jergens: This is a must during the winter months because it's natural enough (color wise) to use. I switch to a deeper self tanner for the warmer months. 

Shampoo: I wanted to give this shampoo a try after I saw it was one of Allure's Best of Beauty. For starters I love the smell, and I really did notice a difference in my curls. I'm not trying a little kit from Ulta that includes the shampoo, conditioner, and their 5 in 1 styling cream, definitely a fan! Not sure if I'll purchase the full size or not because of the price, so for now I'm saving the products for weekend hair ;)

Lipstick: This color was my most recent back-2-Mac selection and at first I wasn't too impressed but it has grown on me. I mean how appealing is the color "syrup". But it provides a great natural lip color if used lightly, and you can build it for a much deeper color. 

Leggings: I was wanting some fun leggings, but I always talked myself out of purchasing any because I wasn't too comfortable wearing them. When I saw these however they were exactly what I was looking for. I love the colors, and the panels on the back are just enough to make them fun and different. The first day I wore them I got at least 5 compliments on them. Hurry and check your store before they sell out! 

Wonder Pencil: Another recent purchase that I've been loving. I use this to lightly outline my top lip when I wear lip colors, to brighten (makes them look fuller) and also acts as a reverse lip liner. 

Lip Primer: I used to hate wearing lipstick.... until I found this product. It helps fill in lip lines and makes the lipstick go on much smoother. 

Vans Protein waffles: Funny to include but these have been my favorite find of this month. I've been eating much healthier, so I look forward to eating one of these every day. I spread a little peanut butter on it to make it even more magical. I never feel guilty eating them. I have seen them at Kroger and Publix, so I'm sure they're available wherever you shop! 


Thank you for reading. Let me know any of your current must haves!

4 comments:

  1. Those leggings are SO cute! And I love those waffles - so yummy!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leggings look so adorable

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jergen's Natural Glow is the best thing ever! I've been using that since high school!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I need to check out that Jergen's. And I am a huge fan of primers, but still haven't tried lip primer~ thanks for the recommendations!

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete