Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Shopbop Spring Sale




Yay for the Shopbop Spring sale, where you can score goodies for the upcoming season on sale! I love pre-season sales because it gets me excited for the changing weather, especially when it includes dresses and sandals. I'm definitely in a honeymoon shopping mode (even though its still 8 months away), but I justify every new purchase this year "for the wedding" ;) 

If you love the Karen Walker sunnies, you can try them out first with Shop Ditto to make sure they're worth the splurge. Use code STRAWBERRYCHICXO to try your first month FREE!


The more you shop the more you save - what are you picking up for Spring?



2 comments:

  1. That water bottle is perfect!! I would definitely make sure I used it every first Monday of the month at Planet Fitness because they always have free pizza those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pink boots are unreal! And I love the tassels on the back of that striped dress.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete