Thursday, June 19, 2014

Zebra and Lime











This look is from last Sunday, and I can just tell you right now these shorts are going to be worn all summer long. I found them in the J. Crew sale racks and didn't hesitate to buy them. I'm glad I didn't purchase them when I saw them a few weeks ago, they rung up for half the price! {Find them here}  My top is older from Express, and the wedges I'm sure ya'll are familiar with by now :) But if you're interested they can be found here. The last picture is a peak at what I was trying on at Francescas. I love the Aztec printed sequin top and fun kimono! I always find items there during the spring/summer. 


Thanks for reading,
Amanda




4 comments:

  1. Love the pops of color paired with the zebra print!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zebra print, and those are such cute shorts, I'm in love with the color! Hope you're having a great week!
    Xoxo,
    Brittany Blake
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the zebra and lime together! So fun!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete