Monday, March 10, 2014

St. Patrick's Style





Necklace // Bracelet // Polish // Shorts // Skirt // Belt // Maxi Dress // Dress // Heels // Necklace // Skirt (Fabrik- not online)

It's officially a week until St. Patricks Day, and people in Savannah are already celebrating by decorating and wearing green. It's impossible to walk into a store and not be greeted by an array of green and gold (and I'm not complaining). March is the month of green, not only because of St. Patrick, but because of the revival of nature! Yay for fresh blooms and warmer weather ahead.

xo Amanda


Follow me on: 



2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! And those scalloped shorts! I'm definitely going to have to pick out something green for next monday! I'll have to check those out :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda! I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm SO GLAD I found you! I love your choices! If you're up for it, pop by Color Me Courtney

    XO Courtney

    ReplyDelete